Onsite SEO Specialist
Do you want to work in a fast-growing, award winning startup environment in Waterford, Ireland? Are you an experienced Onsite SEO specialist? Do you work well in a fast paced, KPI driven environment? Then this could be the job for you! Our client is looking to hire an Onsite SEO specialist to join a vibrant and growing international team.
Top Skills Required
Onsite SEO Specialist – Waterford, Ireland
The Onsite SEO specialist is responsible for ensuring that high quality content is placed on our client’s various web properties. They will be responsible for optimizing existing pages and following best practices when new content is uploaded to websites.
The onsite SEO specialist will work in conjunction with the SEO Lead to identify opportunities and execute campaigns to improve website visibility utilizing various on page optimization techniques and ensuring that interlinking across the sites is relevant and adds value to website visitors.
- Conduct keyword research and create lists of targeted search terms that are relevant to our client’s websites and business.
- Implement SEO best practices including: Page Titles, Meta Descriptions,
- Structured Data, On-page SEO, internal linking and graphics.
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Ensure the consistent application SEO best practices across all websites both in practice and as a thought leader with other product owners across the business
- Perform regular SEO Audits & Technical Site Crawls with using tools such as LightHouse, Screaming Frog and aHrefs to identify potential content improvements and deficiencies.
- You will execute on these improvements through feedback into key stakeholders in development, content and product teams.
- Monitor and report on content campaign performance and evolution through Google Search Console.
- Conduct regular reviews to highlight improvements that can be made in Onsite SEO processes.
- Support content campaigns that drive clicks and ultimately conversions.
- Create and maintain onsite SEO process documentation
- Support the SEO strategist and head of SEO where necessary
- Manage and maintain product listings on websites
You’ll fit in perfectly if you:
- Have a working knowledge of Photo Shop
- Have a basic understanding of HTML
- Have fluent English writing skills
- Love creating content
- Have basic knowledge in WordPress
- Are reliable, independent and have great productivity
- Have a strong inclination for self-learning around onsite seo
- Be a content geek
- Pension Plan
- Company bonus
- Pay day breakfasts
- Company lunch 2 days a week
- Sponsored social events
- Flexible working conditions with work from home options available
Onsite SEO Specialist - Application Form
You can apply to the above position, by simply filling out the contact form below: