About Thimba Media
Thimba Media is a lead generation and content marketing company. Since Thimba was founded in 2016, we have built a network of websites, guides and apps to deliver marketing services to potential customers for some of the biggest iGaming brands in the world. Thimba Media has expanded rapidly since its formation and operates offices in Waterford, London and Johannesburg, serving clients across 15 countries.
Top Skills Required
The successful candidate will report to the CEO and will form a part of the management team. The Finance Manager is responsible for effectively managing the day-to-day operations of the finance function. The Finance Manager will drive the development and adherence to organisational policies and procedures and also be responsible for reporting requirements of internal and external stakeholders. With future acquisition on the horizon, the Finance Manager can expect to gain valuable exposure to the M&A process.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Reviewing of monthly management accounts including Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet for the group entities
- Preparation of monthly cashflows to help assist with future acquisitions
- An ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation, manage conflict and problem solve
- Prepare the annual and quarterly budgeting process; liaising with and providing support to departments to help formulate their budget
- Assisting the CEO with M&A transactions
- Liaising with Solicitors in conjunction with M&A transactions
- Ability to prepare for and manage the annual audit process year-end audits
- Manage and develop a team of 3 (Previous experience in managing staff and developing staff is desirable but not essential)
- Processing payroll for Irish staff
- Dealing with ad hoc financial, HR & office related requests and queries from senior stakeholders
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Qualified Acountant (ACCA, CPA, ACA, CIMA)
- Excellent general computer skills with emphasis on Excel
- Excellent Communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation, manage conflict and problem solve
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload in order to meet strict deadlines
- SageOne an advantage but not a requirement.
Apply for Finance Manager Role
You can apply to the above position, by simply filling out the contact form below;