Do you want to work with a fast-growing, award winning startup environment based in Waterford, Ireland? Are you an experienced full-stack developer? Do you work well in a fast paced, KPI driven environment? Then this could be the job for you!
Top Skills Required
Our client is looking for a qualified software developer to join our development team. As a software developer you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop a wide range of server-side solutions as well as front facing applications. Your duties will revolve around writing code to build the systems, modifying software, fixing errors, improving its performance and upgrading interfaces.
This role will require an individual who is a team player, who has a keen eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills. Having experience in multiple programming languages and frameworks is advantageous.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of their customer facing applications and back-end services.
- Support the entire development lifecycle (concept, design, development, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional services and applications
Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance of existing services
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven experience in WP development
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Comfortable with setting up hosting environment using services such as Digital Ocean, Namecheap, MicroSoft Azure and GoDaddy
- Pension Plan
- Company bonus
- Pay day breakfasts
- Company lunch 2 days a week
- Sponsored social events
- Flexible working conditions with work from home options available
You can apply to the above position, by simply filling out the contact form below;